Is Your Business Growing More Dependent On Mobile Technology?
It’s no secret here that at Revived Media, we present ourselves to a variety of clients from all over the globe as an all-in-one mobile marketing & advertising Agency. So, I’m always on the look out on creative pitches to companies and advertisers whom have not yet moved towards a mobile medium yet. I travel all over the world to various trade-shows and conferences, I hop on webinars, skype conference calls, emails and social media to offer my unique value proposition to organizations whom have yet to adopt mobile advertising and performance marketing as an effective media channel.
One of the things I like to pitch is the growing dependence on mobile technology for businesses all over the world. Small businesses and large Organizations are both relying on mobile technology to assist in managing their business more than ever.
Small businesses alone typically look to mobile technology for:
- Text Messaging
In a recent study I took some notes on small businesses and the dependence of mobile technology. According to this study:
- Small Business Owners are working 42 Percent more hours per week than 5 years ago – Tweet This Stat
- 40 Percent of Small Business Owners are taking significantly less vacation time than compared to 5 years ago – Tweet This Stat
- 72 Percent of Small Business Owners are working longer days and weekends compared to 5 years ago – Tweet This Stat
- 78 Percent of Small Business Owners state that they use a mobile device to access work related info while away from the office – Tweet This Stat
- 84 Percent of Small Business Owners feel that mobile technology has positively affected their company’s productivity – Tweet This Stat
Also in this study, the top 3 mobile devices used by small business owners were:
- 84% Smartphones
- 89% Laptops/Notebooks
- 38% Tablets
For us as a full-service mobile marketing and advertising Agency we see the future as mainly mobile. With the exponential increase in smartphone adoption around the world, the time to mobilize your business is now. Your competitors already are. Is you business growing more dependent on mobile technology? Why or why not?